- This event has passed.
Knowledge in Motion Workshop
September 20, 2016
Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM GMT
Your knowledge is ultra-valuable. You use it everywhere, everyday and with everyone.
But is your best asset working for you?
Knowledge takes too long to develop and only a moment to lose. It isn’t accessible, consistent, or used efficiently. Your most precious asset is idling in a vault untapped. You need to leverage it and protect it.
In this 3-hour interactive workshop, we will explore:Knowledge: The Greatest Asset You’re Under-Utilizing
- Why the #1 Asset in an Organization is Its People and Their Knowledge
- What is Verbal Knowledge Transfer and Why it is Ineffective
- The 3 Pillars of an Effective Knowledge Management Strategy
- Capturing and Managing Knowledge
Using Educational Content Across an Organization for:
- Sales, Marketing and Advertising
- Recruitment, Training, and Change Management
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery, Product Enhancement, and Knowledge as a Service
- Deploying Knowledge to Scale and Grow Your Business
- Managing Online Knowledge Systems
- Measuring the Value of “Knowledge in Motion”
Attendees will leave with a full understanding of how to manage and deploy knowledge and why they need to in order to scale and differentiate their businesses effectively and definitively.
Grant Goodwin, President and CEO of All Roads Inc. is an accomplished entrepreneur and speaker. For the last four years, he has presented his knowledge management strategies around the world, and on the Vistage speaking circuit.
"Grant Goodwin was one of the very best, most thought-provoking presentations we have seen in quite some time. His amusing and casual style helps lighten the 'heavy' part of the information he shares." - Rick Harvey, TEC Chair