- This event has passed.
Employee eLearning Systems:
How to get your most precious asset, your knowledge, in motion across your business
February 9, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST
Your knowledge is ultra-valuable. You use it everywhere, everyday and with everyone.
But is your best asset working for you?
Knowledge takes too long to develop and only a moment to lose. It isn’t accessible, consistent, or used efficiently. Your most precious asset is idling in a vault untapped. You need to leverage it and protect it.
In this 2.5-hour interactive workshop, we will explore:
- Knowledge: The Greatest Asset You May be Under-Utilizing
- Why Knowledge is the Most Important Asset in Your Business
- How Humans Learn and Why Verbal Knowledge Exchange Doesn’t Work
- Why Most Companies Rely on “Experiential Osmosis” to Train Staff
- Knowledge Management Best Practices
- The 3 Pillars of Effective Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Mapping – How to Capture and Manage Company Knowledge
- Knowing what you want your employees to know
- Online Employee Training Systems
- How and Why eLearning Systems Work
- How to Build an Effective eLearning System
- Why Uploading Your Current Training Content is Likely the Wrong Path Forward
- How to Track and Manage Employee Knowledge
- How to Measure the Success of Your Business with Knowledge in Motion
Attendees will leave with a full understanding of how to manage and deploy knowledge and why they need to in order to scale and differentiate their businesses effectively and definitively.
Grant Goodwin, President and CEO of All Roads Inc. is an accomplished entrepreneur and speaker. For the last four years, he has presented his knowledge management strategies around the world, and on the Vistage speaking circuit.
"Grant Goodwin was one of the very best, most thought-provoking presentations we have seen in quite some time. His amusing and casual style helps lighten the 'heavy' part of the information he shares." - Rick Harvey, TEC Chair