People run your business and those people run on one thing: knowledge. Despite its immense value, most organizations fail to leverage their knowledge. It isn’t accessible, consistent, or used efficiently. It takes too long to develop and only a moment to lose.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
All Roads President and CEO Grant Goodwin explains to CEOs, entrepreneurs, business owners and leaders why knowledge is their organization’s most valuable asset, and how they can manage and deploy it to grow, scale and reap other benefits, such as:
- Communicate with customers in a way that instills trust and confidence.
- Shorten the sales cycle.
- Present a consistent brand experience at every touchpoint.
- Improve customer service and increase customer loyalty.
- Attract top-tier applicants efficiently and retain the best staff.
- Manage organizational-wide change and promote cultural alignment.
- Onboard, train, motivate, and engage staff from their first hour on the job onward.
- Expedite and standardize employee training.
- Spot strengths and weaknesses in employees’ knowledge.
- Create efficiencies in virtually every department of your organization.
- Grow the business without your involvement needed in every meeting or decision.
Put your best asset in play.
Book A Talk
Set your knowledge in motion.
A Sneak Peek of What You’ll LearnDownload the Workshop Guide
Knowledge: The Greatest Asset You’re Under-Utilizing
- Why an Organization’s Knowledge is Its #1 Asset
- What is Verbal Knowledge Transfer and Why is it Ineffective?
Knowledge Management Best Practices
- The 3 Pillars of an Effective Knowledge Management Strategy
- Capturing and Managing Knowledge
Deploying Knowledge to Grow and Scale Your Business
- Using Educational Content Across an Organization for:
- Sales, Marketing and Advertising
- Hiring, Training, and Change Management
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery, Product Enhancement, and Knowledge as a Service
- Deploying Knowledge to Scale and Grow Your Business
- Managing Online Knowledge Systems
- Measuring the Value of “Knowledge in Motion”
Attendees leave the session fully understanding how knowledge management and strategic deployment will enable them to scale and differentiate their businesses.
About Grant Goodwin
Grant Goodwin, President and CEO of All Roads Inc. is an accomplished entrepreneur and speaker. For the last four years, he has presented his knowledge management strategies around the world, and on the Vistage speaking circuit.
“Grant Goodwin was one of the very best, most thought-provoking presentations we have seen is quite some time. His amusing and casual style helps to lighten the ‘heavy’ part of the information he shares.”